Monday, January 7, 2013

Picture Failure And Other Stuff!

Ugh. I was going to post pictures in this post, but somethings going on with blogger and it won't let me hit the little 'browse' button to get into my files for the pictures! Guess I'm going to have to try again some other time. =( Well, yesterday I went ice skating with my sister, Lauren, and Audrey. It wasn't the best time I've ever had, that's for sure. It was like, way crowded. The ice was really ruff too. It wasn't until like, fifteen minutes till we had to leave that I finally got in any special moves. But, it is finally sunny! So there's no way what happened yesterday can put me in a bad mood! I mean, like, seriously. There isn't a cloud in the sky! That's nice. Very nice. I'm going to try to get my Mom to teach me some sewing today, and we're making some pizza for lunch. With Publix dough and cheese and stuff. Yay! I think. I haven't made a pizza (unless it was frozen) in a while. I went to work out at the gym with my Mom this morning too! It was c-o-l-d. Usually I'm fine because I'm used to it since I figure skate, but it was like, seriously c-o-l-d! Well, I'm going to go make pizza! Thanks for taking the time and no money (except for the electricity bill I guess.) and reading my blog!

Love, Anna and Kate

2 comments:

  1. Same here! I can't upload pictures...,. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really? You too? That's way bad! I hope they fix it soon! I got some cool pics. :( Good luck with it!

    ReplyDelete