Friday, January 11, 2013

Adventist, And Orange Stories

Sorry I haven't posted in so long! I've been obsessed with reading lately because my books finally came in the mail! Oh, and happy Sabbath! Yes, it's Friday night. But as you know, I'm an Adventist, and we believe that sundown on Friday to sundown on Saturday is Sabbath, 24 hours. Yes, I know I'm probably boring you to tears. But I'm proud of my religion! I'm proud that I believe in the Sabbath and keeping it Holy, and that I believe in God and going to church on the right day, not just the day that everybody thinks is the Sabbath because that's when everyone goes to church. Do you go to church? And if so, do you go on Sunday or Saturday? Why do you go on that certain day? I'm just highly curious! And sorry about my slight outburst, it just bothers me because I get made fun of my my friends sometimes for not eating Pork and such because the Bible says not to. But, I won't worry you with my bad news. My goods news is... um... hold on let me think. Well, my sis and I were getting Cutie Oranges and I was (yeah I know, brilliant) juggling two of them. I dropped one on the floor, and then the other one in the trash can. I fished it out, washed them all off (I had one she had two) I ate the one that was in the trash. (trust me, the story gets better.) I couldn't break the skin with my oh so short nails, so brilliantly, I bit into it. It had been washed off, but biting into the skin of and orange that fell into a trash can is NOT SMART. It tasted terrible and I had a reaction to the terriblness that made my sister hysterical with laughter. It made me laugh too, but that doesn't mean it wasn't TERRIBLE. The inside was good though. Then hers, one of the two that fell on the floor, I bit into that too. I'm on a role of stupidness with oranges, aren't I? It also tasted terrible, but not nearly as bad as my Trash Orange. Well, that's it for my Orange stories! You should hear about the pizza that fell on the floor and under the fridge. That I might have EATEN. Yeah, I know. Well, I won't torture you with any more horror food stories, so, thanks for reading my blog! I REALLY appreciate it!

Love, Anna and Kate

"A time to love, and a time to hate;
A time for war, and a time for peace."
Ecclesiastes 3:8

No comments:

Post a Comment