Sunday, March 10, 2013

Big News!

Big news fellow bloggies! I made it to southern Florida! Otherwise known as "Somewhere around Miami ish". I wore long sleeves on the drive down, and boy oh boy did I ever regret it when I stepped out of the car! It's hot in Florida! The view from our hotel room is really nice. We have a large American Flag right near us, and another one on a building a few blocks down. And if I crane my neck, I can see the pool! This trip is going to be awesome! Plus there's an American Girl doll store here somewhere, and I brought Kate! The drive down was pretty non-eventful. Except we drove through Albany, where Sherwood Pictures' church is. (Sherwood Pictures is a church that has made many Christian movies that are sold in stores, such as Fireproof, Courageous, and Facing the Giants.) And we actually found the church, and stopped and took pictures there! We didn't meet anyone famous from the movies or anything, even though I was hoping to. But it was still amazing! Other than that though, there was a gas station here, another gas station there, I lost count of how many toll booths, so yeah. Sine yesterday was Sabbath for my Adventist self, it was extra boring. All I did the entire time until sundown (the end of Sabbath on Saturday) was listen to Christian music and day dream. And of course stop at Sherwood. Today was a little more interesting, because I listened to some other types of music and I finished a Super Mystery that I was reading. And now I'm sitting on a sofa bed (still in sofa form) while my family chills out. (For the record though, I did change into shorts sleeves and a cami.) More big news! This is my official 99th blog post! Once I reach 101 I'm planning on changing things around just a little bit, but I'm quite found of that dandelion that your reading over! Well, thanks so much for reading my blog and please pray for my families' safe travel! (Mine too!)

Love, Anna and Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment