Thursday, March 7, 2013

Whoa! A Lot Of Stuff!

I'm alive! So super sorry I haven't posted in forever, but I've been so busy I completely forgot that I have a blog! But I do! So I'm posting now! Okay, lots and lots of news! For one, I got my beautiful loft bed! I feel so safe in it it's amazing! Oh, and my family and I are going down to Florida to Miami! It's going to be so much fun! My mom's making me bring my school books, but it's totally worth it! I find that lately I have this obsession with country music. Right now I'm listening to the local country station. I find that my favorites are Carrie Underwood, and a few singles. Like "Better Dig Two" by The Band Perry. And "If I Didn't Have You" by Thompson Square. And then there are those songs that are unfortunately inappropriate but really catchy like "Mama's Broken Heart" by Miranda Lambert. Or "Mary Go Round" I don't know who did that one. I'm not sure if any of you guys are interested in hearing about my movie, so I'm just going to go ahead and give out the info. So far I'm in Scene 20, and have discovered that Lauren and Audrey are terrible actresses. They're going to need work. Not that I'm perfect, but you know really bad movies with bad actors that are expressionless and sometimes sound like robots? That's Lauren and Audrey. Lauren and Audrey came over to my house last Saturday and Sunday (they spent the night) and we went out into the woods. We found this area that sorta overlooked the lake that we have back there, and it had flat ground, two slanted walls, and one straight wall. When I told my mom about it, she said it was an amphitheatre! Very cool right? It had daffodils planted in a circle type thing, and it was just so amazing! Well, this post got long fast, so I'll try to post again soon. Thanks for reading!

Love, Anna and Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment