Sunday, March 24, 2013

Me, Myself, And My Movie!

What's up bloggies and bloggers? For me lately I've been seeing a lot of Maddie, and next weekend she, me, and my sister Raven are going to this super special Christian thing that we get to wear costumes to and everything! It's going to be so awesome! Also Her Interactive (the company that makes all of those amazing interactive Nancy Drew games) is coming out with a new game on May 14th! I'm so excited! It's supposed to be their "scariest game yet" and since almost all the other games freaked me out I'm not sure I even want to know what's going to happen when I play it! It's called the Ghost of Thorton Hall. Aaah! Anyways other news in my life, we did get back from Miami a while ago, all in one piece! Last night Raven and I spent the night with Maddie, so that was fun! Last night we were supposed to do some filming for my movie since I finally finished my script and there was a party thrown by some of the members of my church and I was going to film four different party scenes, but almost ALL of my cast was late, and by the time we finally got ready to film none of new our lines and since we were going to home with Maddie her parents came out there just as we were about to film and said that we were leaving in five minutes! That made me really upset since I had worked so hard on all of that. But now I'm just going to have to go back and edit my script (AGAIN) and we're going to film a few scenes that were supposed to be the party scenes in the town (which is so small you can barely call it a town) where Maddie lives. There's a grave yard there that has some graves from 1850 and even some of the creepy old gates from the 1800's are still there! And there's this one creepy path that's paved but it has trees without leaves on one side of it and some grass and weeds growing over the road and it's so creepy! Oh hey, that gives me an idea! Hahaha. Anyways, thanks so much for following my blog everyone! Especially my new followers, Laura Ashley and Jess. Thanks you guys!


                                      Peace, Love, and Happiness,
                                                           Anna <3

2 comments:

  1. I can't wait to see the movie ! :) Do you play the Nancy Drew D.s. games? I have a hidden staircase one that's almost exactly like the book!I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, I've only played the Nancy Drew D.S. games for like five seconds on my little cousins D.S. I pretty much only play the Her Interactive Nancy Drew games, but I'll admit, every spin off to The Hidden Staircase has messed up the story so much! I also watch the TV series that they did for Nancy Drew and the Hardy Boys, the one from te 70's. I also watched all the episodes from the series from the 90's and nearly gagged, and I can see why that series ended after one season. And Also I figured I probably shouldn't post the movie on my blog due to internet safety, but I'd be more than happy to email it to you! And I just wanted to say, it's so totally AWESOME to meet a fellow Nancy Drew fan! It seems like there are so few out there!

    <3 Anna

    ReplyDelete