Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Wow Can I Ever Talk!

Oh my goodness I'm so sorry I haven't posted in way to freaking forever! And my life hasn't even been THAT crazed! Ish! I think! Never mind! Wait, never mind the never mind! Agh just never mind! Anyways so my movie is going fairly okayish, but the problem is we weren't able to film the scenes I was going to film at the bonfire thanks to half of my cast being L-A-T-E. And none of us knew our lines, even me because I couldn't memorize until after Sabbath. And it did rain, but luckily it did it after we were inside. And my cast was late, so it didn't even really matter that it didn't rain, even though I did have a pretty good time with Maddie, whom we rode with. Oh, and happy Easter! Even though it's late! And happy April Fools Day! For Easter we went to this Easter service in Tennessee with Maddie and her family, and when I say 'we' I mean me and my sister, Raven. So on Easter we were coming home from this event, and we got home around 2ish I believe, maybe 3... or 4... I don't know! But anyways so we had a pretty good Easter, and my parents didn't give us all that much but that's okay! They said instead of buying a whole bunch of baby trinkets they would just get us a few big things. Unfortunately things got a little complicated and we never really did get that much, but I think I'm still going to hold them up to it! Anyways so we never dyed eggs, but I'm still hoping to do that soon! I totally forgot about it until I saw a picture on Bing, so then I decided that we needed to color eggs! Which hopefully we'll do soon! And for April Fools Day I froze my sister's tooth brush thanks to an idea form Maddie. So today I tried a different prank that failed epically. You take a cup with water in it and tell your victim your going to show them a magic trick. Then you put a quarter in the water (to make them think it's a magic trick) and stand on a chair and put the cup against the ceiling, and hold it in place with a broom. Then you ask your victim to hold the broom while you get down from the chair. Then you take the chair and leave your victim stranded. Well I used a pointy pool toy and a Styrofoam cup, so you can probably sense what happened that made it fail so badly. In the end, I got very wet. So yeah... Now back to the movie subject. Sometime I'm going to try to work on editing my script, which I'll hopefully get to doing tomorrow. And we're also going to film two scenes this coming Monday! So yes, I am excited about that. And I need to learn my lines. And tomorrow I'm going ice skating! Yay! Well, it's past curfew, so goodnight! Oh, and if someone will comment and remind me then I'll give a review of the new Nancy Drew Diaries book series and the Hardy Boys Adventures book series!

                
                                                                    Peace,
                                                                         Love,
                                                                              Harmony,
                                                                     
                                                                                                    AKC <3

1 comment: