Monday, April 15, 2013

Pathfinders And Friends

*Creepy eyebrow wiggle* Greetings young and old ones... (mwuhahahaha) Right now I'm listening to music! Aren't I always? Right now I'm listening to Barlowgirl Beautiful Ending. And NOW I'm listening to Slow Fade by Casting Crowns. What's your favorite song? Do you have any suggestions for me to try out? Anyways, don't you just hate it when your talking to someone on Facebook chat or something, and they're like "brb" and they never come back. (Yes, Audrey, if your reading this, I'm talking to you.) And now Lauren (her sister) won't stop talking to me! *sigh*. Anyways, I'm currently writing a book! Again! It's called "Mystery of the Black Arrow" and of course it's a Nancy Drew Hardy Boys super mystery. Oh, and if anyone has any good book suggestions, I'm all ears! I looked in the teen section at the book store but everything looked like it was inappropriate. So now I'm back to reading Nancy Drew and the Hardy Boys. Okay, so our Pathfinder leader (Pathfinders is like Boy Scouts and Girl Scouts in one but it's with my church) Tammy (I call her Tam Tam because of reasons I'm leading up to) and she has turned our club upside down. Her daughter is in PF and even SHE doesn't like her being PF leader. She's a hypocrite, she abuses her power role by ordering everyone else to do everything for her. One time, she got Raven (my sister) to carry her phone for her because she can't walk and text at the same time. Yeah. I know. It's so dumb. And then when Raven was done texting she told her to hang on to her phone in case someone called her. LADY! She drives me INSANE. I've been not wearing my uniform to meetings just to get one her nerves! Hahaha. Anyways there's a camp out this weekend at a mountain near here and it's for Pathfinders and Kirk Cameron this guy that starred in two Christian movies (Fireproof and Monumental) is coming to town and it's on Friday night which is one night that PF are gonna camp out. But my friends will be there. But then these popular girls at my church invited me to their birthday party on Saturday, and PF are gonna camp out until Sunday, and since my friends are gonna be there I want to go but since Tam Tam's gonna be there I don't want to go. Because, like I said, she abuses her power and she loves power, and she's gonna make it really miserable. I don't know what to do! I'm gonna talk to my parents and pray about it, so prayers for our Pathfinder group are welcome! We're trying to get a new leader for next year, so maybe that'll make it better if it does happen. Anyways, I smell food so thanks for reading!


                                                                                                          Peace,
                                                                                                              Love,
                                                                                                                 Creativity,

AKC <3

No comments:

Post a Comment