Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Scary Stars And Songs

Well, last night we did some filming for my movie (finally)!  It didn't go quite as I'd hoped, but at least we got something done. Even though I didn't quite get the shots I wanted, so I'm thinking we're going to have to do some filming again for those scenes. And boy oh boy it is snowing pollen out here in the country! It's terrible! I mean, there is yellow, e-v-e-r-y-w-h-e-r-e. Oh, and I'm writing a new book! I really hope I don't loose motivation on this one like I have with pretty much all my others, because this one is really cool! Oh course, it's Nancy Drew and the Hardy Boys, but hey, I like them! I did try looking in the teen section for books in the book store, but everything in there looked terrible! I really don't want a book with the main subject being one that's inappropriate. Well, earlier I was listening to a song from Scooby Doo Mystery Incorporated, "Trap of Love" but now I'm listening to Owl City and Carly Rae Jepson "Good Time" again. I accidently closed the trap of love tab so this was easier. And, a friend's mom has made me very mad. She looked at the script for my movie that I had sent to my friends and she made a LIST of things that should be changed! It all consisted of "Is scene 2 really necessary?" and "In scene one instead of Mary getting stabbed she should be kidnapped." and "In this scene you shouldn't have references to clothes and boys." and "There shouldn't be any guns because you're girls and you're young." And she didn't like my explanation of something, and AAAHHHHHHH!!!!! That made me very mad. Grrrr... Anyways, NOW I'm listening to a song I've never heard before, Owl City's "Shooting Star" it's actually pretty good. It's breaking my heart because Taylor Swift used to be so totally awesome and a country singer and stuff, and now she's gotten all weird and a pop star and it's terrible! I've heard rumors that she's joined a devil worshipping group (which I would like, die if it turned out to be true) but like I said, it's just a rumor. And Selena Gomez, she used to be my favorite, but have you SEEN the cover for her new single? *shivers* It's plain creepy! I guess it's just better to stick with some sane stars and not get too attached. Which means I'll stick with my good old country music! Thanks for reading!

                               
                                                                                           Peace,
                                                                                              Love,
                                                                                                Creativity,

            AKC <3

No comments:

Post a Comment