Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Pictures!

I'm still alive! Don't worry, it's true! I'm not a robot! Or a ghost! Or a zombie! Even though if I was a robot I'd type all like "Greetings humans of the planet Earth." But if I was a ghost I'd be like "woooo I am coming to get youuuuuuu!" Then again, if I was a zombie I'd be like "ajiufbdfuiakjfvnif braaaaaiiinnnsssssss aufbhngvliaufblsf..." Anyways, to hopefully make up for not posting in so long, here's some pictures I took around my property! I hope you like them! Okay, so lately in my life my movie has kind of been put on hold. Why? It's because Sadie was playing Hope Dare in the movie and she's currently in some northern state that starts with an M for a family reunion, and she might not get back until the 30th, so you can see why it's been kinda delayed. Well, my book is going pretty well though! I was writing and then I was looking back for something and I realized I had totally forgot about one character in the book, so now I'm going back to the beginning and reading through it. I kind of lost motivation, but since I've gotten so far I know I can't give up now! So I'm going back to the beginning. Oh, and GUESS WHAT! For all of you Nancy Drew fans out there, I played the newest and creepiest game, Ghost of Thornton Hall, and in case you haven't played it yet, WARNING: It's really scary! But when I finished it I saw the inside of the next game, and if you haven't seen it yet, WARNING: You might have a major heart attack! If you haven't seen it and you want to, either look it up on YouTube or comment on this post and I'll write something about it in my next post! My jaw DROPPED and I was like staring at my computer screen in utter shock. It's a megasupermajorepicawesomeaaaaaaahhhhhmindblowing moment. And yes, I know all those words together don't make a word for all of you out there who are OCD. Too bad! Because if you had seen it, you would be combining all those words too! Anyways, usually I'm listening to music while I post this, and I usually tell you what I'm listening to. Well, I'm here to inform you that both of those 'usually's' are very true today. I'm listening to some songs from "Nancy Drew: Last Train to Blue Moon Canyon" by "Nilanna" on YouTube. Well, I guess that's pretty much all I have to say. Thanks for stopping by and experiencing the weird person who has a weird blog, other wise known as me!















 
 
 
                        Peace,
                             Love,
                                   Prayer,
 
AKC <3

No comments:

Post a Comment