Sunday, January 26, 2014

Thank You To All Of My Readers, And To God!!!!!!!

Okay, I know I'm been gone for like, half a year, and to my loyal viewers that's a bad thing, isn't it? I just lost interest in this blog, and it seems like a lot of people never really had interest in it at all. So, new year, new start, right? I've officially created a new blog, "Imagination Studios" for my video/movie production company that God has helped me to do. I might post on this blog form time to time, but don't keep your hopes up too high... at all. I really don't want to say goodbye on this blog, so I'm not going to, I'm still going to keep it up on the interwebs, but like I said, I'm not really sure if I'll post on it. With over a year of posting and only 9 followers, I feel like a new start might be best. Plus Imagination Studios will probably be a lot more interesting, with some reports being posted about how things are going with a movie that I'm working on *wink wink*. I'm really thankful for all the followers that I have, and I really hope all y'all will check out Imagination Studios and maybe even recommend it to some friends and family. You can find the new blog at http://imaginationstudiosblog.blogspot.com/. Plus, now that I'm a lot older than I was when I first started this blog (okay well maybe not a LOT older, but a lot more mature probably), this new blog might go better, especially if God is with me on this whole movie thing. Which, I reeeeeallllyyyy hope and pray He is! Well, it's really (really) painful to do this, I have to admit. But like I said, I guess it's for the best. New year, new start, right? Plus like a said a lot before, I might still post in this blog, I just rreeeeeeeeeaaaaaaalllllllyyyyyyyyyyy hope Imagination Studios gets more followers and readers. Well, thank you for reading this and for being with me for so long, see you over at Imagination Studios!

God Bless y'all!!!!!!!

                                                                         AKC <3

No comments:

Post a Comment