Monday, January 28, 2013

Blog Award!

Wow! I got tagged for an award by Storyteller from http://storytellerofwestoncounty.blogspot.com/
In this you get asked 11 questions, and you have to answer them. And then you have to come up with your own 11 questions and tag five other people! No tagging back! I did my part! So, here are Storyteller's questions and my answers:
 
1. What do you think about the idea of Eternal Security? Where do you get your facts for that? Explain.
I think Eternal Security is good from what little I've heard about it, but I am a full fledged Christian, I can tell you that much! I got my facts from a link on bing.

2. What's the most annoying song put out by your favorite music artist?
Well, that's kind of a toughie, because I don't really have a favorite. But I guess I do like some songs put out by Carrie Underwood, so she'll be my example. The most annoying song - to me - that she ever put out would probably have to be... maybe Temporary Home? But that's just because I don't really like very many slow songs.
 
3. What's your least favorite song?
Well, I'm not comfortable and not allowed to say the first word, but it's "'HOT' and I know it." If you know what I mean.
 
4. Would you rather not have to do school or keep on doing school? Explain.
Well, I enjoy knowing stuff and I want to get smarter, but I don't really like doing school because it gets sooo boring. Or my mind starts wandering helplessly, or they're not teaching me about something I really want to learn about, or I just don't get it. And they teach the stuff terribly, and the questions get really annoying because I can't remember most of the answers!
 
5. If you had been back before the Civil War, what would you have done about slavery? Would you have joined the underground railroad? Helped slaves escape, but not with the underground railroad? Explain.
Well, I don't know much about the Civil War. And also it's hard to say, because I wasn't a part of that terrible time. I hope I would have helped slaves escape, but I just don't know.
 
6. Would you rather design your own blog or have somebody else design it for you?
I would want to design my own!
 
7. Who would you rather be--Frodo from LOTR or C-3PO from Star Wars?
Well, I've never read Lord Of The Rings, nor seen the movies because my Mom was kind of against it because of the magic and stuff is kind of against Christianity, but C-3PO!
 
8. Who do you like better--Aragorn from LOTR or Luke Skywalker from Star Wars?
Luke Skywalker!
 
9. Who do you like better--Arwen from LOTR or Princess Leia from Star Wars?
Princess Leia! She's awesome!
 
10. Who do you like better--Eowyn from LOTR or Padme from Star Wars?
Padme!
 
11. Who (in your opinion) is the worst actor of the Pevensie children in the Narnia movies?
Well, honestly I've never seen Narnia! Same reason for question #7
 
Okay, now for my tagees!
 
And my 11 questions are:
 
1. What's your favorite book? Explain!
2. What's your favorite movie? Explain!
3. Do you like the outdoors, and do you like being in the outdoors? Why?
4. Do you like paper backs, or e-books? Why?
5. What's your favorite character from the Nancy Drew series? (If you haven't read Nancy Drew, then what's your favorite character from any mystery book, and what was the book?)
6. What's your favorite song? Explain!
7. Princess Leia, or Luke Skywalker?
8. Would you rather sing, or play a musical instrument? (What instrument?)
9. What's your favorite way to pass time?
10. Favorite food?
11. What's your favorite way to express yourself? Why?
 
That's all folks!
 
Love, Anna and Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment