Friday, February 1, 2013

A Lot Of Random Stuff!

What's up February? Long time no see! Well, let's hope this month bring us tons of joy! And who knows what's in store for us all come Valentines Day!!! Well, I'm really excited about tonight! Ya know whyyyyy? Because tonight my Dad is f-i-n-a-l-l-y picking up my loft bed! I can't wait! We still have to get my old Queen sized bed out of my room somehow, then we have to clean up where my bed was (I have this tendency to be a pack rat under my bed) and then we have to set up my loft bed, get a mattress for it, measure it, then we can go buy the futon. Then we have to get the futon, set it up, put the finishing touches around the room, and voila! Awesomeness has arrived! I'm so super excited! Wow, these last two days have been so beautiful, cold, but so sunny! I'm loving it! And, I'm also coming up on my hundredth blog post! This is 94, so just six more! Well, I am officially going to die (not really! I use that expression a LOT) now. My headphones broke! They were amazing, fit over my ears, blocked out all the noise that my family creates, and I even fixed them up with peace sign duck tape. But then the chord got messed up, and it's so thin, we couldn't fix it. Right now I'm listening to A Thousand Years by Christina Perri (Yes, it is the song for Twilight, but I don't read or watch Twilight!) (it's a r-e-e-e-e-a-l-l-y good song) with my Dad's headphones. They're wimpy. They're padded, and the sound it really good, but they don't fit over my ears, and they don't grip my head, so when I lean my head forward they fall off! Yes, I am upset. But hey, at least I can get by with my handy dandy collection of Nancy Drew and the Hardy Boys Super Mystery paperbacks! Did I mention I'm in love with paperbacks? You know what else I should have mentioned? The fact that I haven't eaten lunch yet. And it's 1:24 P.M. Well, I'm hungry. Thanks for reading!

Love, Anna and Kate

2 comments: