Thursday, June 6, 2013

My Woes Of Life

Oh my word! I'm so sorry I haven't posted in so long! It's mostly just been no motivation, but then it was Vacation Bible School. Which technically it isn't vacation for me since I have to do summer school :P. I have to do summer school just because I'm SUPER behind in my school work. Like, SUPER SUPER behind. Yeah, it totally stinks. But I did feel my spirits sour when I came to post and I found out I have a new follower to my blog! Thank you sooooooooooooooo super much Piano Bookworm, for following my blog! With 108 posts and only 8 followers, I feel so totally successful whenever I get a new blog. Obviously, I'm not very good at spreading the word about this blog. Well, as usual I'm listening to music! Right now I'm listening to Nancy Drew, Warnings at Waverly Academy on YouTube, the video is done by "Nilanna" and the game Warnings at Waverly Academy is done by "Her Interactive". Lately Nancy Drew sound tracks is like, all I've been listening to whenever I'm on my laptop. They're just so cool sounding and I've gotten bored with the other songs that I listen to on YouTube, so, tada! Solution! Anyways, I think a great topic for this post would be VBS Stress! Or VBS Tiredness. Yeah, I definitely like that one better. All week I've had to get up at around 6:30 A.M. and then go pick up Lydia, Bekah, and of COURSE their little sister Sarah. I type this word in all caps because Sarah is nine, and ANNOYING. Her mom doesn't want her to feel left out, and I can understand that, especially during VBS, but at least she could stop talking! I mean, SERIOUSLY! I guess I'm kind of hating on Sarah right now, and I personally apologize even though I could just hold down the back space button for a while, but then the post wouldn't be as long. Plus, this blog is about my life, the ups and the downs. Which frankly, I complain WAY too much. My life is awesome! I have totally EPIC parents that everyone loves, and yeah I have to do summer school, but it won't be that bad! I hope! Plus I have a totally awesome sister whom I've been getting along with more lately, and I have a totally awesome church family. Plus, I have God. I mean, what more could a girl need? Well, technically a bed and a house and stuff, but loving God means that God will provide for my needs, and He so totally has! Well, I guess I have been having some trouble with my friends though... Sadie Anne has been spending like, weeks at a time with Lauren and Audrey (Lauren and Audrey are twins, and twins are sisters, so Lauren and Audrey live together, which means they both see Sadie Anne for weeks at a time.) and I feel completely left out. Especially since Sadie Anne might be taking Lauren and Audrey to Washington DC with her! She said she would invite me to go along too, but they're not going to have enough seats in their car. And Sadie Anne and her family were stranded in Maryland, so Lauren and Audrey's grandmother offered to drive to Maryland to bring them back home. Yet, they can't come to my HOUSE which is like half an hour away from theirs on a regular basis to pick me up for some event. Plus Sadie Anne is all Audrey can talk about, and she and Sadie always go off together whenever I'm around them both. And it's just really really upsetting. I mean, I know they have the right to have friends too, but they complain that pretty much the only friends they have are from my church, or I introduced them or something like that. Which means they pretty much hog ALL my friends. Except for my friend Cassidy, whom I've referred to before as Eunice. Last time I heard from her she was excited about going to New York wither youth group. Other than that, she hasn't been answering my texts. One time I called her house and her brother picked up the phone and said she was outside, and since Cassidy lives in the subdivision across the street from me, Raven (my sister) and I decided to walk down there to see if we could talk to her. Desperate, right? We did get to talk to her thanks to her mom and we went swimming in her pool together, unfortunately it was with her other brother too, but we still got to talk to her. After that she came to my house, but that's the last I've heard from her other than her being excited about New York. I miss her so much! I'm 12, and she's turning 17 next month, so I understand that she wouldn't want to hang out with me that much because she might thing I'm too immature or something, but the thing is she's told me that she missed me and Raven one time! So I really miss her. I've gotten a lot closer to Madelyn and realized I totally judged her too quickly even though I've known her for a while. I realized that she's a completely loyal friend that hates it when people get left out. Unfortunately, my loyal friend has left to go to Montana for 2ish weeks. D': So now I have Lydia and Bekah. I mean, I love them and their cool people, it's just they have super overprotective parents and I don't see them all that much. Plus even though they're my good friends, I still feel like I'm closer to my other friends. Even though, I think they're farther from me. Audrey just doesn't seem to get the fact that I feel abandoned, and Lauren gets it but she's not doing anything about it. I think I'm about to cry now! Okay, ummmmm... happy subject! Come on Anna! Be cheerful! Well, this Saturday - since that's Sabbath for me - me and a few other kids are doing a skit for the end program for Vacation Bible School. I'm the lead role, so I say the most. But unfortunately it seems like I'm the only person who actually made an effort to do my lines right and work SUPER hard at memorizing them. The other people doing it are a girl named Kayla (I know her but I wouldn't say we're exactly friends because we don't talk that much at ALL), a guy named Jimmy (I don't know him at all), a sweet girl named Bailey (she has a medical problem so that she shakes all the time even when she speaks but she's super sweet but doctors don't know what's wrong with her), and Chrissy (I think I've mentioned Chrissy before on my blog. She's really annoying sometimes but at other times she's pretty cool, then at other times she's so bossy it's not even funny). The problem is, Chrissy is playing the other lead role, a character named Wally. It's supposed to be played by a guy, but since Chrissy's a girl she changed her name to Shadow (I personally don't think the name works for her or her character at all, but it's her choice!). Since she's playing the other lead role, she keeps telling everyone what to do and it's SUPER annoying. Kayla's actually pretty good at her part, (a supporting role who's only in there for a little bit of the skit) but again, it seems like she hasn't made an effort with her lines and movements. Jimmy's actually pretty good, but we have a few timing issues that we need to sort out. Other than that that's it with him. Bailey's supposed to be playing a big tough strong person named Freddy the Friendless, but since she's a girl she changed it to Fran the Friendless. But since she's rather small and she has her medical problem, it's pretty hard for her as that character. Don't get me wrong, I'm glad she's in it and I think it's awesome that she wants to be a part of it, and I think it's cool that she's not letting her medical problem get in her way, but the only problem is- it does get in the way. She can't say her words properly because of it, it takes her a while to say them and they come out shakey, and like I said, this is supposed to be a mean tough strong character. Plus her character is supposed to fall in the middle of the stage and pitch a comical fit, but she doesn't like fall the right way so instead of being on her knees she's like lying on her side on the floor, and I'm really scared that people will think something happened to her. I know I'm sounding really critical of everybody but myself, so here's some problems for myself! I keep forgetting my lines so I have to change them around, but then when I change them around they don't fit right, or I forget to say something entirely. I've been working really hard at memorizing and I've also been praying that God will help me with it, so I'm really hoping that when we practice tomorrow everything will go way better than it did today. I feel so selfish now, criticizing so many people so hard. I'm sorry! I'm trying to get better, I really am! but sometimes things just flow and the truth is I'm pretty selfish. But I am working on getting better! Really! WOW! This post got super long super fast, so over and out fellow bloggies and bloggers! Thanks for listening to the woes of my life!

                                                                                   Peace,
                                                                                      Love,
                                                                                         Song,

                                        AKC <3

No comments:

Post a Comment